Wow. That was a lot of Pitures. But nice to se your Oregan Coast vaccations. "Luckies!"
VERY CUTE!!!
Curt always chooses the "right" song to go with his picture videos.I loved that photo of Curt's parents kissing on the beach, and I was so happy to see that little baby girl in a sun hat!You two are the funnest couple! I'm so glad you have a Blog and I can keep updated on your lives.Hugs,Danielle.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow. That was a lot of Pitures. But nice to se your Oregan Coast vaccations. "Luckies!"
VERY CUTE!!!
Curt always chooses the "right" song to go with his picture videos.
I loved that photo of Curt's parents kissing on the beach, and I was so happy to see that little baby girl in a sun hat!
You two are the funnest couple! I'm so glad you have a Blog and I can keep updated on your lives.
Hugs,
Danielle.
Post a Comment