Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Brazil is tudo bom!!!!

Curt and I are so excited to move to Florianopolis, Brazil!!! Florianopolis is an island and I hear the temperature is similar to Utah's and I hear it even snows!!! We will leave the end of May! Curt is teaching me to learn Portuguese, he is really patient with me and is enjoying my accent!!! We will be working with a company named Mona Vie. We will be staying down there for 6-12 months! We are so excited for our adventure!









7 comments:

Our Little Fam said...

Oh, so pretty!! I am jealous, maybe we should move there with you.

Curt and Amy said...

You totally should move down with us too! The Visa is a pain in the butt, but it will be worth it! If anything you should come visit us! We would love havng visiters!

Anonymous said...

Fun fun...it would be nice to get out of Utah for a while. Hope your visas come through!

And were you serious about your comment on my blog? I couldn't tell if it was meant to be sarcastic or not...

Danielle said...

Had to see it to believe it. Wow! What an adventure this will be. Gotta love the ocean.

linda said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CURTEEE!!!
Thank-you for being my little boy and now my grown up boy and for all the good times in between! You still make me laugh and you still give those great hugs! Thanks!

Brazil! This is the time to go, cause we hope for little Curteee's and Amy's before too long!
Somehow . . . dad and I are going to get there this time!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

whitney said...

I can't believe you guys are moving to Brazil. That sounds so fun and adventurous! Have a wonderful time!