I don't know how many of you got my Nacho Libre reference in the title, if you did you can stay for another month.
This year we had a Easters celebration with the Clapier family. We had the get together at Mike and Linda's house. Mike and Linda made it a lot of fun, we dyed Easter Eggs, ate yummy food, celebrated Nanni and Curt's birthdays.
The kids loved being able to play with their "cousins" and "friends" referred to by Nanni. They had a lot of fun and didn't want to go home, since that would be the last time they would see their cousins for a few months.
Chase is definitely following in his daddy's footsteps. Chase loves to wrestle! Here he is wrestling Nanni. I have to watch Chase around other kids, especially kids younger than Chase because he will go up to them and just start wrestling them.
Chase is pretty good at wrestling, but he still needs to practice a little more. He always goes to his back, which in wrestling you never expose your back to the ground or mat. I'm sure that wrestling coach Curt Clapier will have plenty of time to show this little man the proper way to wrestle! He's pretty cute!
The stud wrestler takes down his sister-2 points, but in the process she escapes-1 point. This a close match.
Here is a picture of my beautiful niece Kyra. I thought this picture was really nice, so I had to put it on
My camera has been so weird lately and will get out of focus, luckily I have the amazing Jess Clapier to fix it for me. Saving me lots of money. I don't know what I'm going to do when he leaves on his mission. ANYWAYS a cute picture of the Nanni, slightly out of focus.
This is my handsome hubby, I'm a lucky girl! 'Cause he's mine and hot! :)
Ah, I thought I would throw in a picture of me just so that my posterity knows that I'm actually at this activity. It's so funny, looking at pictures that we have on our computer there a ton of pictures of the kids, a few of Curt and almost none of me. I'm usually behind the camera. Haha!
I had to put the next few pictures of the kids up. I thought they were so cute of them crying. An activity is not an activity until there is a little crying involved. I think Chase was upset because we had to put away the bunnies. They were Chase's favorite thing at the party! He loved them almost to death!
The Clapier's have a tradition where they a dyed egg and sit across from someone and throw eggs at the other person's egg, the person who's egg is the last one to crack wins. Nanni was sad because she threw her egg against Curt's egg and it broke. She was quite upset. Thanks to The Linda, standing in the background of this picture she bought I think 5 dozen eggs so that the kids could have fun dying Easter Eggs!
I thought this was a fun picture of Chase and some of the other family members. Jess is wearing the Protection 1 swagg sitting on the swing he and Eliza (his girlfriend) made for Linda. Adrie, Tate and Kacen are playing the egg rolling game. I'm so lucky to have amazing in laws and cute little nieces and nephews!
Heidi looks terrified, maybe it's because I have a huge camera in her face, flashing away and taking pictures. Poor thing. Really, Heidi is a great baby. She hardly cries or gets upset. She's so sweet and I love the "fatness".
Still carrying on about the broken egg, good thing she wasn't around when Humpty Dumpty fell of his wall. She really would have cried and carried on then.
I think Chase is showing me that he found an egg. This was the first egg that Chase actually took the time to eat the candy. The other eggs that he found he would throw them like he would a little ball. Silly kid. Good thing Nanni shared her eggs with him. I think the other kids, including Nanni were glad he didn't have an interest in the eggs. More goodies for them.
If you have not seen this awesome mullet yet, here is the amazing mullet hair fashioned by Chase. Ok, I thought it would be fun to have Chase wear the mullet just as a joke for a few weeks, but it really is growing on me! I think that it looks darling on him. Poor kid, he's going to hate Curt and I in about 13 years when he sees pictures of his hair. I must say, I do like the mullet better then when he just had his l hair. He would twist his hair into knots and they were so hard to take out. Now he twists his hair but I have yet to take out a tangle. I think Chase is grateful too that we saved him some of his hair to twist. A win win situation for Chase and I.
Another look at the mullet. The kids had a lot of fun finding eggs, and playing the egg rolling game, and just being with family! It was a fun family activity!
No comments:
Post a Comment