Nice to see my photography skills being put to good use! LOL! :P (And to know that the frame Melissa and I gave you was a hit! JK)
BTW, you can manipulate photos in viewer and turn those pix of you holding your wedding gifts right-side up...
I'm glad you didn't post the ones with me in them -- I was having a bad hair day that day and looked terrible.
But I do love the picture of you and your mom, the one with you and Curt with your moms, and the one of you and Jenny with Nora and Breann. Your mother looks like she could be your older sister. And you and Jenny are so cute!
4 comments:
Nice to see my photography skills being put to good use! LOL! :P (And to know that the frame Melissa and I gave you was a hit! JK)
BTW, you can manipulate photos in viewer and turn those pix of you holding your wedding gifts right-side up...
I'm glad you didn't post the ones with me in them -- I was having a bad hair day that day and looked terrible.
But I do love the picture of you and your mom, the one with you and Curt with your moms, and the one of you and Jenny with Nora and Breann. Your mother looks like she could be your older sister. And you and Jenny are so cute!
Love ya,
Danielle.
hey Danielle don't worry, I am posting more pictures and I have a few of you I am planning on posting! Keep your eyes open, you will love them!
Curt is hot.
AMy wrote the last comment.
Post a Comment