I forgot to say when I was posting this blog, Curt was growing out his mustache during our trip to Oregon. As you can tell he loves his 'stache! Curt eventually shaved off his mustache and it took me a couple of days to notice he had shaved it! Shanna loved feeling and playing with his mustache and noticed it right away!
Honestly, Curt looks like a little Magnum PI (minus the Aloha shirts and the Ferrari).
He looks good with a mustache. Some guys can pull it off, and others can't but Curt's looking fly. lol.
BTW, when were you down by BYU? Those apartments look like they're next to BYU campus? Who were you visiting? And to think you didn't even come by my apartment and say "Hi" while you were in the area.... the nerve of some people. ;)
Curt- when my sister saw you at Claire's B-B Blessing, she said and I quote, "Is that Amy's husband??" I laughed and said, don't worry he looks great without his stache..."
3 comments:
I forgot to say when I was posting this blog, Curt was growing out his mustache during our trip to Oregon. As you can tell he loves his 'stache! Curt eventually shaved off his mustache and it took me a couple of days to notice he had shaved it! Shanna loved feeling and playing with his mustache and noticed it right away!
Babies always find facial hair fascinating.
Honestly, Curt looks like a little Magnum PI (minus the Aloha shirts and the Ferrari).
He looks good with a mustache. Some guys can pull it off, and others can't but Curt's looking fly. lol.
BTW, when were you down by BYU? Those apartments look like they're next to BYU campus? Who were you visiting? And to think you didn't even come by my apartment and say "Hi" while you were in the area....
the nerve of some people. ;)
Curt- when my sister saw you at Claire's B-B Blessing, she said and I quote, "Is that Amy's husband??" I laughed and said, don't worry he looks great without his stache..."
But I thought it looked good! Eh,eh.
Post a Comment