I know how much you LOVE mac and cheese and so I thought I would show you a picture of how you are supposed to enjoy mac and chees to its fullest! None this eating mac and cheese with a fork or a spoon you have to dive in the bowl, get your hands and face a little messy. It is when you do this you will completely enjoy your mac and cheese! I want to thank Becky mom (i think)for taking these pictures of the kids so I can post this on my blog. Ang and for letting me use her kids (Landon and Shanna) as the prime examples of how to really eat and enjoy thier mac and cheese.Nick, I don't know if you will ever see this blog but thanks for letting me post you with one of your favorite foods! Curtee, I love you! Hopefully you will enjoy this blog as much as I do! loves!And remember, next time I serve you mac and cheese I expect you to eat it and love it like the kids! lol.
P.S. Curt really hates mac and cheese!He will eat anything, except mac and cheese. We as a married couple have never had mac and cheese. I don't know what Curt will do when we have kids and all they will want to eat will be mac and cheese. lol


2 comments:
You're nicer than me, Amy (which, is actually a fact I've known for more than a year now).
You serve Curt his food. Man, you're nice. Me? I'll make Sunday dinner, but if my husband wants a snack he'll have to fend for himself. Lol.
Though, I do love to serve those I love so he MIGHT get lucky and I'll make him some mac-and-cheese (if he's good).
That is, if I EVER get married (which is unlikely...)
But, anyway, I thought this post was funny.
Curt, no likey mac n' cheese-you are not American. Nough said....
Post a Comment