It has been 8 months since Curt and I were married!!! I have had so much fun with Curt! When Curt first asked me out I wasn't going to go out with him because I didn't understand at the time his humor. I am so glad I decided to go out with him!! Being married to Curt has been such a blessing to me. Curt is the most generous, caring man. Curt treats everyone with such respect, it's one of the first things that impressed me. I love seeing Curt with all little kids, I don't know too many guys that want a baby more than the wife does. How cute is he? Curt is such an example of how to live the gospel! He is so understanding of my feelings, quick to say sorry and make things right! (I'm glad he married me to teach me to be perfect like him!!!) I can't image my life without him, Curt always makes me laugh, always has such a fun sense of humor that I love and he has made my life so joyful and happy! I love you! And happy 8 month anniversary!
The pictures of Curt and I are from our 6 month anniversary!!! We went to Sushi Ya (amazing sushi!!!) It was fun to eat to our hearts delight of food we love, and boy did we stuff ourselves!!!
2 comments:
wow! congrats on 8 months-it goes by so fast-before you know it will be 8 years (like us)! you guys are a cute couple! love the pictures!
I love Sushi Ya!!!
(Was it really eight months ago? In so many ways it seems not that long ago, but in other ways it almost seems like forever ago!)
Post a Comment