
I was just reading portions of a talk by President James E. Faust titled "The Works of God." The talk appeared in the ensign in November 1984. In one paragraph of the talk President Faust said something that I thought was fitting to share with all of those who love Anne Bree Cox.
"Many of the special ones are superior in many ways. They, too, are in a life of progression, and new things unfold for them each day as with us all. They can be extraordinary in their faith and spirit. Some are able, through their prayers, to communicate with the infinite in a most remarkable way. Many have a pure faith in others and a powerful belief in God. They can give their spiritual strength to others around them."
- James E. Faust -
I saw this in the lives of some of the kids I had the privelage of working with while I was in college. Those of you who have met Jason and some of the others know what I mean. Jason loves everyone. Especially girls. I've already felt this remarkable faith and belief in God in Bree. We are truly blessed to have her in the family.
Thanks Bree!
2 comments:
THANK YOU for that sweet post! We are so lucky-and Bree is especially lucky to have such a great supportive family who loves her so much! Thank you for sharing this! It made me cry! Love you guys!
Very sweet and cute post about Bree! I loved it!
Post a Comment