Sunday, December 2, 2007

Curt and my first Thanksgiving married!!!





This Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! It was my first year having Thanksgiving at Curt's parents house. Of course Linda made everything so delicious and perfect! It was fun to Celebrate Adrie's birthday on Thanksgiving as well. Curt and I enjoyed seeing all of the families there!!! I want to say I am grateful for Curt!!! What a wonderful husband!!! A husband that has the funniest sense of humor that makes me laugh all the time! I am glad I have wonderful inlaws who are so sweet and fun to be around! I am so thankful for my family and always teaching me about the gospel, how to love, and how to be a happy family! I am glad Curt and I followed after each of our parents in deciding to start our family by being sealed and married for all eternity!!! How exciting is that? I can't get enough of Curt, now I get to be with him "forever". I am so grateful for the gospel and the strength and courage it gives to me, and for the atonement which I need everyday! I pray for all of my family,(yea! I have two families now!) and am thankful for each of your spirits and testimonies!!! I hope everybody had a happy Thanksgiving! Love you all, Amy and Curt
















5 comments:

Curt and Amy said...

Thanks Amy.

Lov you tons

Cam and Chaly said...

Cute post! It was fun to see you for a couple days! We are excited to see you again in a few days!

Danielle said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Those kids are so cute.

By the way, were you hinting toward something when you said "chose to start our family..." ????

I'm BABY-SITTING, girl! I may not be family, but I am baby-sitting. So, count me in now. And if you're curious about my kid-friendly abilities just talk to Jenny's niece Paige. :)

Curt and Amy said...

No I wasn't hinting at anything!!!

Danielle said...

I was just kidding. I'm sorry if I upset you.

It was so nice to "hear" your testimony, by the way.