Ya it was fun to see everyone's creations this year!!! I loved yours and Lyndon's ginger bread house, it was quite authentic!!! It really was fun to see the babies!
Nice video. I bet it didn't take you very long either. I think I spent two hours doing that video of Jonathan and Jessica's wedding. Thanks for taking those pictures
5 comments:
Great video! Did you get some of those pics from tu momma?
You guys did create quite the assortment of buildings....very lovely!
Looks like you had fun. I can't believe how big those kids are getting. Holy cow!
Next thing you know it, you'll be having a baby.
Ya it was fun to see everyone's creations this year!!! I loved yours and Lyndon's ginger bread house, it was quite authentic!!! It really was fun to see the babies!
Cute pictures! I am impressed with your buildings!
Nice video. I bet it didn't take you very long either. I think I spent two hours doing that video of Jonathan and Jessica's wedding. Thanks for taking those pictures
Post a Comment