Hey Everybody!
Well Curt looks really hot and good looking! I'm sorry for my appearance in this picture. I had taken the prenatal vitamins about 2 hours before I woke up and then I was sick to my stomach until a little after I got onto the plane. Curt has been so awesome and sweet to me and he used his sky miles to up grade our tickets to first class, I was able to sleep on the plane which helped I think with my upset stomach. Curt is the best husband ever!!! Thanks Curteee!!!
Curt and I are in Atlanta, Georgia. It was a lot of fun, I'm glad we took the time between flights to visit Atlanta.
We met one gentleman on the bus whose kids went to BYU and he's LDS which was awesome to meet a member of the church on the bus!!!
Mostly everybody here is black and some speak ebonics, so it was a little scary to be around them because you can't understand what they are saying! lol!
Curt and decided to spend our layover in the Atlanta Aquarium. It was awesome!!! There were so many pretty fish and they had a baluga whale as well as the whale shark. Man, the fish were huge, and beauiful!!!!
While we were in the aquarium we met a couple of Brazilian families, we enjoyed their company! Brazilian's are friendly and instantly make you feel welcome.
The flight from Salt Lake to Georgia was nice, there wasn't hardly any turbulance, and even then it was not bad at all. I wasn't scared or nervous or anything. Maybe that's because I was sleeping the whole time. lol!
Hope you all enjoy the pictures! We sure had fun taking them!!!! Love to all!!!!
6 comments:
I am SO sorry you were so sick! My mom told me about that! It looks like you had fun in Atlanta! PLEASE keep up on the blogging so we can see what you are doing. Hope all is well! We miss you guys already!
I have been checking your blog everytime I come downstairs, so I'm really glad to see the update! It looks so fun! Let us know that you made it to Brazil and all that you're doing!
Miss and love you both!
Mom
XOXOXO
That aquarium looks awesome! I hope you continue to feel better! Keep us updated! Have fun! Be safe!
You left without saying good-bye!
At least we're still blogging friends, though. ;)
I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures and the pregnancy. How exciting!
I went to Atlanta in '99 - it was so much fun! If you get the chance, have some peach cobbler at Aunt Pittypat's. YUMMY!
Good man curt, good man.
Looks like fun! Keep us posted with pictures to come!!
Hey, I heard about you being sick, I am so sorry. Yeah prenatals make me feel nausaus, but I have never thrown up, so I am so sorry. That is great that curt got you first class seats. How are you guys, how is brazil? Keep us updated. Love you guys.
Post a Comment