Here are a few pictures of Curt in Natal. The hotel Curt's at is right next to the beach! Look how beautiful the area is! Curt wants to live here, he said there's sea food, and so who knows now where we will live when we're in Brazil! lol! No, I think it's pretty much decided we'll live right out of Sao Paulo city!!! I miss Curt as he's gone on his preliminary trip, that's why you don't see me in any of these pictures. Eight more days until I get to see Curt again! I'm counting down the days!
4 comments:
It is beautiful! Good thing he gets home soon! Let us know how everything is going!
wow! i want to go to brazil. That looks really pretty!
So, when do you guys officially move to Brazil? Exactly how long are you gonna stay? Wow! I still can't believe it, but what an exciting opportunity. You'll love it.
PS: Don't I owe you $ for the MK eye makeup remover? Let me know.
Post a Comment