Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Good Week

Amy only reads blogs. She doesn't like to update them so I have taken over.

This week was a good week. We went to the São Paulo Temple. That was a lot of fun.

We put three people into our business this week. Two of which we met through teaching wrestling. One of them and another member of our team have contacts in Japan. Through them we are going to try to start a team in Japan.

This is exciting because Japan, Brasil and the United States are three of the top five countries for network marketing, and if I can get a team in Japan I will have a team in all three of these countries.

The guy who owns the Gym where we wrestle is connected in the Martial Arts world so we are starting to really push the Monavie business through that market. I may even put together a wrestling team from Praia Grande to go to the State Wide Games that they will have in September. This could be a good opportunity to build my business.

In the Church today we had two more baptisms. The work is going well in Praia Grande. However, there are a lot of inactive members. So, we are working to reactivate some of them.

That's all for now!

Have a great week.

2 comments:

SP said...

Hey, good to hear how the business is doing and how youre making contacts. good luck. I hope i continues to progress!

SP said...

you continue to you progress, not "I" or me...oops!