Sunday, July 6, 2008

Amy Didn't Put Up any Pictures.

Amy was behind on our blog so I took over.

With Halloween just around the corner we've started decorating our home with vinyl and candy wrappers.




Amy has been called as the primary chorister where she has been preparing the kids for the Halloween program on Halloween Sunday.(If you don't see the video below click where you would guess the play button would be and it will start playing.)



We are having lots of fun and mostly just playing. Have a looksy.







6 comments:

kecia said...

LOVE The song AMy!! The girls would be proud-I will have to show them! Glad to finally see some pictures! love you guys!

Our Little Fam said...

I love the pictures!! Those sand castle's are awesome, did you guys build one? Thanks for the update, it looks like you guys are having a great time. We miss you and love you guys!

Jonny said...

Looks like alot of fun!

SP said...

Finally, pictures!!!!!!!!!! Keep them comming-it looks awesome there! P.s. how is business doing?

Curt and Amy said...

Isn't Brazil so beautiful! We will keep on posting more pictures soon, I have lost the usb cord so we can't download the pictures until we find it or buy a new one! We have some awesome news about Mona Vie, we have found a lot of awesome prospects! The Brazilians have been really receptive to the business we have just signed up our first three Brazilians!!! Wahoo!

SP said...

I am so sad I missed your call!!!! thanks for the b-day wishes!