Curt and I decided to fly to Rio De Janeiro and spend a weekend visiting his mission and visiting Beth and her two daughters. Curt had a really neat experience with Beth when she was deciding to become a member. It was pretty awesome to meet Beth and her family, I loved seeing them! Rio is so beautiful! I was so happy to see Pao de Asucar, finally all these places Curt has been talking about ever since we've started dating, I got to see! We had so much fun!!!!!

6 comments:
HOw FUn! Looks like you guys are having such a great adventure! We miss you!
Those sandcastles are sweet! Looks like such a fun time! We love you!
fun pics! Hey it was good to talk to you this morning. Thanks for the link, we were not here tonight, but i will try to log on wed. hey call bran back, he could not answer his phone when you called today, sorry about that. your back ground on your blog is really pretty bytheway.
we love you guys
What a great opportunity to go and revisit the mission field AND see people you've touched/influenced. How awesome you got to share that together.
Curt,
Hey this is your cousin Rob. In the MonaVie world, have you run into or heard of Jeff Graham? He has lived in our neighborhood and in our ward for the last couple of years, but they just recently moved.
-Rob
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wish we were there!!!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment