Monday, August 4, 2008

Our New Blog

We HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW BLOG. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECKIT OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD.

FROM NOW ON ALL OF OUR POSTS WILL BE HERE.

clapierclimb.com

4 comments:

Ben said...

What! You got a new blog? I'll have to go see that one then.

kecia said...

ok for the recore-I DO check youir blog but it won't let me leave comments so how do I do that?

Curt and Amy said...

Curt and I are really enjoying the new blog. It has a lot of new features that blogspot doesn't have. I'm still trying trying to figure it all out myself! You have to register in order to post comments. On the right hand of the blog it says "Blogroll" click on that and it will ask you to register. It will ask you for your email, it will send you the confirmation information in your email. Then you can leave comments after that. Easy as that.

Ben said...

Congrats on the announcement! I don't have an account to post on your other blog, so I'll just say it here- GO YOU!