The Boys and Girls Country Club was so much fun! The kids had a blast!
This is one of Curt's favorite pictures of Nanni! As you can tell by her face she is loving petting the animals!
Chase finally was able to reach and touch the goat! He was so proud of himself! He had a lot of fun looking at the animals and seeing what they were doing!
My cute little Nanni rode this swing, she loved it! It was the perfect speed for her! She had the biggest smile on her face during this ride!
I was kind of sad that Chase couldn't ride this swing. But I was too big and he was too small, so unfortunately he only was able to watch! Maybe next year he'll be big enough to ride!
Cute little face!
Chase is watching Nanni on the swing, wishing he could ride it too!
Nanni doesn't have the chicken pocks yet! There was a little girl that went down right before Nanni covered in scratched chicken pocks! Thought I was going to die when I saw the little girl come down the slide! So gross!
Nanni went to another fest a week before this one and I told her we could have her face painted. We ran out of time and she was quite sad that she didn't get her face painted. I told her that we would paint her face at this fest, and as you can tell she is so excited! She is doing so well sitting still!
She was so sweet and just sat there patiently while getting her face painted!
Nanni's flower! She was so funny she had a flower and a heart painted on her face, but she was so determined that she had only flowers painted on her cheek! So funny!
I love this face!
This fest was totally free! It's been awesome going to these fests, Nanni has ridden a camel, horse! Pet and feed lots of animals! Lucky girl!






2 comments:
That looks super fun!!! Your kids are getting so big & so adorable! Good to see ya blog again:)
Fun! The kids look darling
I think it is great how adventuresome you are on your own and giving your little ones fun new experiences
Post a Comment