Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Open Gym May 2012


The kids loved the Poen Gym, they played for a few hours, wore themselves out and had a blast! I liked the gym because it was inside it was a nice way to have the kids play but not have to be outside in the heat! There is always an activity do here almost every week that's inexpensive or free, that the kids love to do, I love it!





Wrong order, but after playing at the gym Nanni ate a sandwich, as you can see she added an embellishment to her sandwich! (A M&M on top!)


        Chase loved the gym! He was able to crawl around and climb on everything! He was so happy!




I put Chase in one of the round mats to see what he would do, and he loved it! It kept him contained in one spot too, so it worked out perfectly!


Chase playing peek a book with me!


Chase loved watching Nanni and the other kids run and round and be crazy! He had fun crawling around too! 






Chase would hit the mat and yell and jabber! 



Nanni is jumping on a huge mat, she would jump on the tramp, the kids would run around chasing each other! It was a great day!





Freedom! I really did let him out after a few minutes of being in his mat, I just took more of him in the mat than out! Lol!



My cute little kids! I love that they are good little friends!



My cute little princess! If you look closely she's wearing lipstick! She can't go anywhere without           having her lipstick and makeup on!

1 comment:

beckymom said...

My favorite pic is Chase peeking out. Looks like a great place to get the wiggles out. Love you, miss you