Friday, June 15, 2012



A LONG Stroll In The Park

My friend Dacia and I wanted to take the kids to the Children's Museum to let the kids play inside, because it is so hot now in Texas! Well we arrived an hour before the museum became free. But the Natural science museum was free, and Dacia was already there. Nanni and I walked to the museum and it probably took about 10 minutes to get there. No big deal. We stayed at the Natural Science museum for a little bit, then decided to walk over to Children's Museum. 




 Long story short, we took the longest way possible to the museum! We walked around a pretty park, then a golf course, then the hospital, around more buildings! We asked directions and had a GPS on our phone but neither really helped us, we were so lost! We walked for 2+ hours in the middle of the day! I was planning on being inside so Nanni and I wore pants! It was so HOT!



 Honestly, the kids were great! They didn't complain, they stayed hydrated, we had snacks so the kids were pretty happy! When we finally did find the Children's museum Dacia and I were so drained from our walk, that we didn't really feel like chasing the kids around more. We arrived at the museum at 4, then finally found our cars at 7:30! Such a crazy day! I'm glad to be home!!!

I have more respect for Curt, working in this type of condition 6 days a week! 12 hours a day! Wow, I've caught me a catch of a man!

1 comment:

SP said...

Whew that does sounds like a draining day, ug!