Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Father's Day Photo Shoot


I've been dying to put these pictures on facebook and on the blog, but I had to wait until it was after Father's Day so that I wouldn't ruin the surprise for Curt. I'm so excited that I can now show you guys the cute pictures of my kids!


I took the pictures of the kids at the Houston Temple, and it turned out to be a great location! It was perfect for taking pictures and having the grounds well manicured! I seriously was stressing where I was going to take the pictures this year since, I'm not too familiar with all the pretty places to take pictures here in Houston. Then finally a week before Father's Day it came to me the temple always has places to pose for a pictures! It ended up being perfect!



Naani was so cute and posed herself throughout the whole  photo shoot! She knew what to do!







This girl has so much personality! Where she came up with some of these poses, nobody really knows except for the Nanni girl!













This girl cracks me up!










The series of pictures of Nanni scare me a little! Especially the last picture, her little pose is so cute and she looks like a teenager in the pictures! She's not allowed to pose like this ever again! Lol!




My Chaseee, watching Nanni and Kyra play in the distance! This was Chase's first year taking the DAD pictures, he's at a great age to take pictures  He sat pretty still for the most part, and was really happy!







Chase loved taking the letters and then dropping them on the ground and hearing them clatter to the ground! He kept on dropping the letters on the ground so then I would have to hand him the letters again and then try to snap a few pictures of him! That cute little stinker!






I love this face! Such a sweet smile! Chase is my happy little guy! As you can tell he posed himself in a lot of these pictures, it's crazy to try to get him to look at the camera and smile and sit still! He just wanted to crawl and have fun with his sister!















I know I'm posting a lot of pictures and a lot of them look the same but there are slight variances in Chase's expression or what he's doing that for me they are fun to see!








We went to the temple to take the pictures of the kids, I think it was a great location!












Love the face here! I think she has her Daddy's personality, fun, crazy hillarious! I love this girl!














I love the little smile that he gave us in these pictures! He sat really well here, the bench was really pretty but Chase scared me when he sat on it, I didn't know if he would all of a sudden fall/crawl off!










Eating the letter! Everything goes into this little guy's mouth! I think it's pretty cute!

2 comments:

beckymom said...

I am amazed at her many different poses. How fun that you have a camera that can catch their every adorable move.

SP said...

Chase has changes a lot! Look at all that hair!! I think Nanni and Sydney are two of a kind. It might be dangerous having them become to good of friends, but I really can't wait.