Monday, December 10, 2007

Hey Tyler Family,
I was reading Lyda's blog and it talked about how you can have your kids call in and talk to santa. I thought it sounded really cute so if you want, cousins or neices or nephews to be on this show here is the information.

Mike is doing a show with the SLCC television station. It is a call in and talk to Santa show. It is on Tuesday Dec.18, 2007. So if you want to let your kids call in go ahead. This is the link to the promo comercial for the show.
http://www.valleytelevision.net/Video/Inst/VTV/call_santa_prc

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I know this was to the familia (and I'm not familia), but I thought this link might be interesting to you. An old college friend of mine designed it - http://www.santaletterz.com/

It might be fun for the kids (speaking of Santa).

Our Little Fam said...

Hey thanks for the posts. And I liked that you put the link on your blog too. We are doing good advertising. ANd I just wanted to apologize to curt, I thought of him, but I didn't mean to not write him down with Chaly and I about the sliding. But if it makes you feel better if you read my post on the first snow fall I did mention you. ANd I changed the other one too. Thanks again. Love ya guys.