Monday, December 10, 2007
Tyler Family Annual Ginger Bread House
On Sunday, my family got together to make our annual ginger bread houses. Well, as Curt says "our graham cracker houses" We all had a lot of fun! Curt and I thought of the idea of making a hot air balloon as one of our grand ideas! We were just planning on having it be Curt and I, but our friend Mia wanted to be a part of our amazing endeavour of making our "ginger bread house" the best. With Mia we decided we would have a theme of Around the World. We kind of burned out by the end, but it was well worth it!! We made a hot air balloon, Big Ben (in England) and the Sugar Loaf, and Corcovado with the Christo (in Brazil), the three pyramids of Giza. Thank you mom and dad for having us come over and keeping the tradition of ginger bread homes. Curt and I enjoyed making our first ginger bread houses as a married couple. Curt came last year but we had just got engaged!!! I am glad I am married to Curt and we get to have this wonderful tradition with our family and with each other!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute video! This looks like a fun night and a fun tradition! I love christmas!
Post a Comment