Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not waiting anymore!!!

Hey everybody!!!

Curt and I finally had our phone and internet installed into our apartment! Yea!! Now we can all keep in touch!

Hey everybody download skype onto their computer so we can talk to you guys for free!It's free if you talk computer to computer or skype to skype. It cost like .02 cents a minute if you call skype to land lines. Down load the program because it's way nicer to talk to each other than having to pay money! My user name is amyclapier and curt's is clapierc. Sign up let us know your user names and then we can look for you and add you as a contact.

I hope you all are doing well. I will have to put up pictures another day. I don't have time to start putting pictures up right now, I have to blog and check emails usually at night until we get another internet cord, because Curt needs the internet for work during the day.

Lyndon and Missy congratulations on being accepted to medical school! That is so exciting and to be excepted to Dartmouth, Wahooo!!! I will be sad when we come back and you guys won't be around, Curt and I are so excited for you guys!

Jessica and Kyra happy birthday! Sorry we couldn't call you earlier but we just got internet yesterday so we haven't been able to do anything the last few weeks! I hope your birthdays are awesome!

Little Sophia Louise, I met your almost twin at church! There is a darling little 2 year old and her name is Sophia Louise too! I couldn't believe it when I heard it! I will take a picture of her and send it your way!

Landon guess who I talked to today? Your uncle Wagner! I may be seeing him in the next few weeks, who knows!

Lida and Brandon, Curt and I called you guys last night to see what the story was about you guys deciding to go to Oregon for the summer and then decide to drive home?! The pictures are fun and beautiful, a fun little trip I guess.

On Saturday, Curt and I are going to the Mona Vie soft launch in Sao Paulo, and we are really hoping that the traffic won't be bad. But knowing how many people there are in Sao Paulo we're thinking driving is going to be crazy!!! lol! I will take pictures of the city which I'm hoping Lyndon will recognize.

That's all for now, blog a lot so I know what's going on! Come on Tyler blog, I have only seen one new blog in the 2-3 weeks since I have been gone!!! I need to see neices and Landon!!! Clapier's are doing awesome, thanks for keeping us updated! (Sorry, if I cause some family fueds over that last comment!lol!)

Love you all! Know that everybody is in our prayers! Talk to everybody soon!

5 comments:

SP said...

nice to have you connected again. So if This skype thing is FREE, then why does it cost 2cents a miniute??

we can't wait to see pictures! Glad you are having a good time.

Angela D said...

Some of us are too busy to post pictures of your nieces and Landon, put we will try to do better. Later.

Czirr Family said...

Hi You guys! I'm so happy that we can keep in touch now!. It looks you are having a great time down there. Send pictures. Say hi to curt from us, and get really tan! when you come back you will have the color of a brazilian....(????) we love you Amy!!!..(the girls are screaming in my ear) I think they think you can hear them...hahaha. oh well i got to go now, i have something in the oven.love
The Czirr

linda said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to read your blog! And, it was so fun to talk to you guys! Amy, your hair looks way cute! We tried to call tonight, but you weren't on line. We'll try again tomorrow! We're anxious to hear how your "launch" party went!

We love you!

XOXOXO

Gayla said...

What a great experience for the two of you. It looks like you're having a wonderful time & I love the halloween decorations.