Sorry Tyler family!
When I wrote the last blog, I didn't know Lyndon and Missy had their own blog. Which is part of the reason why I told Tyler family to post more pictures. Your new family blog is sooo cute! I love seeing the pictures! Sorry Lyndon and Missy!
Ang you had posted some pictures on the Tyler family blog so I can't complain about that! Then you posted a ton of pictures of your family pictures on your blog, which is awesome! I love seeing your family picures!
I'm sorry, if I hurt your feelings! I love you guys! Thanks again for posting the pictures!
1 comment:
Amy, I don't think anyoe thought anythng negative, nor were we offended at all. Don't worry, really...we didn't think anything of the sort.
So we hear that your Portuese is getting pretty good and also that you work out n the beach every day!! Sweet!!!
-missy
Post a Comment