Friday, May 18, 2012


A Day At The Park!
I love having a park so close to our apartment!




Chase loves to swing! I think it's his favorite thing to do! Chase would swing all day long if I would let him! I love this picture of him, he's so happy! And look at all his teeth! He has 6 now!




                    My Nanni girl loves her makeup! Here's a closeup of this beautiful girl!






This picture is just too funny to me! I love it and I think it show a little bit of Nanni's personality!                          She was "kicking" me!



     Nanni would get kind of scared when I did under doggies, but she kept on asking for more!




Chase's second favorite thing at the park, SAND!!! I can't get him to stop eating the sand! Haha!




Nanni makes me food each time that we go to the park! I love the different food combinations that she comes up with!





                               One of my favorite shots from the park! My beautiful little girl!





                                     Chaseee at the bridge! I'm loving how interactive he is!

1 comment:

SP said...

Parks by the home are awesome. We mis ours!!