Friday, June 22, 2012

A Day In The Park...







The park ran out of swings, so we had to double up the kids in the swings. Nanni and Chase loved swinging with each other! Luckily, Nanni and Chase are so small there was enough room for both of them!


We let the kids run around and wear themselves out! It's nice because I get to visit with the other moms and then the kids can play and have fun! A win win situation! We topped off the night by feeding the ducks. The ducks were a little bit of a dissapointment, the ducks weren't hungry ( There are houses that have the pond in their backyard, so I think the ducks get all the bread that they want from their neighbors). The kids had fun throwing the bread in the water. 

5 comments:

Jess said...

haha classic stuff right there! Miss those 2 kids!

Jess said...

haha classic stuff right there! Miss those 2 kids!

SP said...

You have awesome photo skillz I love the pictures! I also love that you are now blogging again!!!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures of them in the same swing are so cute. :) I like Chase's hair! Haha.

Curt and Amy said...

I wish I could take credit for taking these pictures, a friend took them! And she is amazing! I know, I decided that it would be fun to get into the blogging world again!
Curt says we can't cut Chase's hair until he's 2! I love how curly his hair is, we'll see how long we grow it out! :)