Father's Day 2012
The day before Father's Day, Nanni and I put together Curt's gifts and then hid them so that Curt wouldn't be able to find it until the next day.
I let Nanni stay up until Curt arrived home from work, just for fun and since it was going to be a holiday the next day I thought it would be fun for her to stay up a few hours past her bedtime.
Curt was driving a few hours away each way, so it wasn't until 12:30 A.M. when Curt got home! I know I'm so bad at bedtimes and schedules, but you can tell how excited she was to stay up and see Curt!
I love the next two pictures of Nanni explaining Curt's present to him, and yes we are opening Curt's Father's Day presents at 1:00A.M. and without Chase!
Curt got home and I had told Nanni not to tell Curt what the presents were and where we had hid the presents. When Curt got home Nanni gave him a hug and then said "Daddy, we have a picture frame for you! A picture of Nanni, Chase and Nanni and Chase together!" I told Nanni she couldn't tell Curt about his presents, but she was so excited so we let her "Curt" open his presents!
I had hod the candy bar poster under Nanni's bed, she became giddy and told Curt that he couldn't find his present! As she's pulling it out from under the bed! Such a funny girl!
Curt opening up his presents, really it was this little girl opening the presents! It's like Christmas for her!
I felt bad that Chase kind of missed out in the festivities the night before, so we let him play and eat the candy bars! He enjoyed pulling off all of the candy bars and eating them in their wrappers!
Luckily, Chase didn't know he missed out on the festivities the night before, and he had fun and was entertained playing with the gifts!
So happy eating the candy bars! Love this face!
Chase reminds me of a puppy! He sat on the picture frame! Then climbed on and off the frame, it was a lovely game for him!
Chase and Curt took a Sunday nap in the morning together. Curt always loves to volunteer to give the kids naps!
Nanni playing or coloring on the couch with the boys!
Chase's afternoon nap with Daddy! So sweet! I also made Curt the best salmon dinner EVER!!!
Nanni was so funny, she fell asleep in between her bed and nightstand! Glad that she played herself to sleep!!!
2 comments:
Kids are awesome when it comes to presents. They get more excited then anybody! It's way fun to watch.
crazy cute kids!
Post a Comment