Chase Curtis Clapier
Is A Year Old!!!!!
My little baby is a year! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Chase has been a calm, sweet loving baby! I was excited to have a playmate for Nanni!
Chase was and still is a great baby, even when he was first born he would cry a little bit to let us know if he was hungry, tired or if he got hurt he would cry a little bit and let us know that he needed something and then he would stop crying.
Missy and family were so nice to give this to Chase! Haha, I LOVE this shirt! It says, Chorton Rodriguez Miguel! Curt always picks out the BEST names for our children, unfortunatly but fortunatly we decided to name this baby Chase!
Chase has such a fun personality! He loves to tease and be funny! Chase was biting Nanni in the bum yesterday and wrestling her at story time at the library, not the best timing but funny none the less!
Chase is a happy baby, he always has a ready smile and great big hugs for us! Chase has a ready smile and loves to show his 7 teeth!
Most babies don't like the feel of sand, grass, leaves or any thing in that nature Chase loves to be outside crawling and walking around. He's our little man!
The Circle of Life, Curt's Pride! Chase is almost bald in this picture, now Chase has a lot of hair. That's long and curly! We're thinking of growing it out until he's 2 or so!
I just love this little face! I think that Chase has a good combination of Curt and I. I think he looks more like Curt than me. But the person that he looks the most alike is Nanni! Curt and I can hardly tell their baby pictures apart!
Chase this last year has taught me how to love more! When he wakes up he always has his arms open ready to be hugged and loved! He trusts completely in Curt and I to take care of him, and I love that I'm his mom and am able to love him and give him lots of kisses!
This smile and laugh is so contageous!
Christmas was so fun this year! Chase was the perfect age, he loved eating the paper and playing with his toys! He was young enough that he liked Santa and pulling on Santa's beard!
Chase is a good little playmate for Nanni! He will dress up and wear dresses with her and get "married"!
Chase loves playing in warm water, he didn't do too well in the ocean water and sometimes in the swimming pool! He likes taking baths!
Chase is crawling everywhere! Climbing on everything! He can crawl so fast! He does this little army crawl, he's figured out that he doesn't bang up his knees and he can crawl faster!
Chase is a pretty happy baby, so I had to take a picture of Chase crying!
Chase's favorite thing to do at the park is to swing, he could sit in there all day if I'd let him! I think his next favorite thing to do at the park is to stick dirt in his mouth!
Chase eating speghetti by himself for the first time. He loved eating it! Chase doesn't like the feeling of having sticky hands, so each time he would eat the speghetti he would shake his hands to get the sticky feeling off! Haha!
Chase tried this summer blackberried and loved it! He at first thought it was a little tart, but then gobbled them faster then I could pick them!
Sand man, fell in the sand and was ok.
This guy loves to eat! Chase isn't a picky eater and will eat almost anything!
This year has been so much fun with this little guy! I'm so glad that he's a part of our little family! He brings us such joy, and I love seeing him grow and explore the world around him! Love you little monkey!


























3 comments:
Nice! It's amazing how different two kids can be, even when they have the same parents. The roly-poly happy content manchild is a thing of parent happiness.
LOVE the 1st year of Chase's life in pictures!!! Love and miss you all!
Oops! This is really Linda - thought I was on my facebook, but instead I was on Jess's - I guess!
Post a Comment