Curt has been working out with the Insanity DVD's and LOVES them! He's getting so fit, with working out and walking all day! I'm impressed with this guy!
Nanni is Curt's regular workout partner, she loves to workout! She is always enthusiastic and she actually has great form and follows the instructor perfectly! She goes 200%, She does all of her exercises at full speed! The workouts are typically 40 minutes and she never stops moving! She's so cute when she towels off and gets her drink of water!
Chase wanted to work out with Curt and Nanni so he was invited into the fit club! Chase was so cute and would stand up and put his hands above his head and workout! I love it, he wanted to be included! I had put him in the other room with me and I was cleaning up, and Chase would knock on the door and yell to Curt and Nanni to let him out! Curt had a heart and told me he could work out with them! So he did!
This floor actually really freaks me out having! It's all tile and super slick, even when it's not wet! It's not the best thing to have when you have a crawling baby that's super active! Plus Chase is learning how to walk and he has taken a few spills on the floor! Poor guy! I guess other kids in other countries learn to walk on tile and they are fine, so I'm sure it'll work out for Chase! :)
Here are the regulars! Regulars at working out! Sorry, Nanni doesn't have a shirt on! My children are pretty much naked all day long! Nanni actually doesn't even have her panties on, she just wanted to put on her shorts and work out! Silly kids, love being naked!
Chase did want to be held by Curt a little bit, but Curt was able to do his routine around Chase!
Curt is helping Chase to stand up, look at this little guy go! He's already a pro at working out! I don't know if you can see but Chase is so happy now! He has the biggest smile now that he gets to work out with Curt and Nanni! So cute!
Everybody doing their morning exercises! Look at my cute healthy family! I love these guys!







1 comment:
that work out aint easy! Silly kids. ;)
Post a Comment