Monday, August 6, 2012

I Love My Life And The Ones In It!!!


I Love My Life And The Ones In It!





 Here's a picture of all of us Clapiers'. We don't have very many pictures of all four of us in it together.

 I feel so lucky right now to be the wife of this amazing Curt guy. He has worked hard this summer to provide for us and sacrifice time away from us so we can accomplish our goals. I'm very proud to say that we have been able to pay off a lot of debt in the last few months. Even though it's hard not being able to see him as much as we would like to, and Curt misses out on doing fun activities with us, the kids and I are so proud of him and love him so much! Thank you Curt for everything that you do for us!







My little Nanni, what would I do without her?! She has so much personality and zeal for life! I love that she always is so loving a caring towards Chase. She always makes me laugh and definitely keeps me on my toes. She loves to learn and cook. She is my little friend. This summer Nanni has enjoyed making new friends and playing with them. Nanni is the best sales women, she takes after her daddy. She might even be better then him. ;) Nanni is very determined, once she has made up her mind about something it is nearly impossible to change her mind or have her do something. She's a natural leader, but also is very easy going with kids and adults. I love this little one!




My baby Chase! What would Nanni do without him?! And us, of course! Nanni and Chase have been instant friends. Nanni is his favorite, he gets so excited to see her and loves playing with her. Chase has been a great baby! He's so sweet and loving. He loves to be held. He twirls his hair, and plays with our hair. Is so calm and hardly cries. When he does cry it's only for a minute to let us know he's upset or hurt, and then he stops and moves on. He loves to be outside. He loves playing in grass, sand, dirt, wood chips, anything really! As well as eating all those things! He loves animals and gets excited when he can touch them and play with them. (It'll be fun to see him react with Fritz.) I love my little Chaseee!





Neither of the kids wanted to take a picture!

As for me, I'm so happy to have these wonderful people in my life and am grateful to be a wife and mother to my little family! I learn so much from them! I'm grateful for the love and support they give to me! Loves!

1 comment:

SP said...

We love all of you too!! Now get here sooner! We need friends to play with!!!!!